You may wonder "what was the point in this post?" Well I don't know, but maybe to say don't give up on what you want? Trust in your intuition...
I was at Walgreens to buy a Samhain surprise for my uncle (who is homebound with depression and LOVES the Halloween/Samhain season) and my new Squishmallow was hiding behind the ginourmous 24" ones that in no way would I be justified in taking back to my apartment (1. not on my budget duh) and (2. WOULD TAKE UP HALF THE PLACE). I wanted a Squishmallow desperately but I was about to say "not today" to the colossal ones for the above reasons and go on my way when something "nudged" me to take a look behind them...so to humor my intuition I did...and there she was...Liv the Leopard in 8 inch...and funnily enough as well she was one of the ones that I truly wanted...! (According to her bio she enjoys grilled cheese, outer space, and the outdoors, all things that I also find greatly enjoyable.) So...glad I listened to my "inner voice!"
Thank you to listening to Madam State Soldier/OSU Student/Grown-Ass Woman's TedX Talk.
(I will say that many people with anxiety, etc. have found Squishmallows extremely therapeutic. In all seriousness, I really do recommend them!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment