So! I've promised some new updates now that I'm off Facebook, so here I am back again!
I'd like to share some of my latest spiritual ramblings as of right now. I've had some interesting experiences as of late, that I'd love to share with my followers!
I've been starting back up with Dark Yoga again-yoga performed in the darkness, often to darker or foreboding music. (My favorite album for this is "Beneath a Darkening Sky" by David Arkenstone, or stuff by Dagda "Celtic Trance" as well.) Again, I like this way better than mainstream yoga. I'd recommend it to anyone who knows basic yoga poses-classes can be hard to come by, but if you know some basic poses, try it on your own in a darkened room with dark music! Wicked experience!
But I wanted to share my own "wicked" experience the other night, while in Child's Pose...I kid you not. I saw Jesus come to me. And Jesus had a message for me. Ready?
"YOU ARE A GOD."
And this isn't the first time Jesus has been heard as saying this. Those are his actual words...recorded in the Bible. Yes, I believe that there is overwhelming evidence that Jesus was actually attempting to teach people how they could do the things that he did-and his words and true agenda were twisted around by the elite.
But my encounter with Jesus wasn't all...A day or so later, I was sitting at my laptop...when suddenly I felt a flash of heat all over my body...and an image flashed in my mind. An image of Joan of Arc. Seriously. I felt a flash of heat all of a sudden, and the image of Joan of Arc flashed in my brain.
My encounter with Joan brings me to someone else...someone who I have heard someone say that Joan was the avatar of...Athena.
As some know, I got downloads from Anubis last year at this time that he would be working with me this year-and did he deliver! Anubis is the Egyptian lord of the dead, but "death" isn't always actually physical death. It is often in fact a metaphor for new beginnings-and 2019 was indeed the year of the "death" of my old life! I've still got a ways to go...but I believe I'm starting to get things figured out. Things are starting to come together. What I'm meant to do, what jobs I'm meant to have, even possibly where I'm meant to live. (Nothing's definite yet with all of that...but my future posts will probably hint at all this, if not say so completely.) But overall yes, did my year with Anubis deliver! I'll actually miss working with him in the new year, but he's promised he'll check on me all the time! I've said it before-Egyptian deities LOVE working with Gaels! They call us the "sons and daughters of Scotia."
And anyway, that leads into who I believe has revealed will be working with me in 2020. Enter Athena-and I can't wait to work with her! Athena and I have so much in common, what with us being female soldiers, intellectuals, and virgins (and I don't care what kind of an uproar this causes in our society-I WANT to die that way.) I have a feeling that 2020 will be a year where my natural warrior spirit-not to mention intellect-will come in handy. And that's not necessarily a bad thing. I will fight for what's right. Fight for equal opportunities. Fight for equal chances. Not just for myself, but for ALL. All are deserving. I feel like 2020 could very well be the year I finally come into my true power. I've seen signs from Athena everywhere-one of which, I believe was my favorite Christmas/Yule gift that I received. Spoiler: It's a great handmade owl "plush." The owl is the animal sacred to Athena. It was also made with pride (by very capable individuals) in...Athens, Ohio. It may not be Athens, Greece, but it's still called Athens. Athens, Greece was the city named after Athena, that Athena lorded over. (And don't worry, an upcoming post will be about my owl-because I want others to check them out, and please consider buying one and supporting them!) But I digress...
It also was fun for me to try to figure out my connection with a Greek goddess. As I said, Egyptian deities are obvious-there are parallels between Ireland and Egypt. And the Egyptian deities are very aware of that-and they love working with their "sons and daughters of Scotia!" So how do the Greek deities tie in...one day it suddenly popped into my mind. Here's my connection to the Greeks-the country I was born in, raised in, and live in! It's a well known fact that the U.S. Founding Fathers were HUGE on, and very inspired by the Greeks. I wouldn't go as far to say that they were likely Hellenistic pagans (then again, who knows?) but, as I said, the Greeks are where they got all their ideas from. I mean, look at the city of Washington, D.C.-everything looks Greek. I've been there twice and really wouldn't have been too surprised to see people walking down the streets of Washington D.C. dressed in olive wreaths and togas! And look at EVERY federal building in the United States-Greek architecture. And when you go inside, they're full of statues and paintings of Greek gods and goddesses. There is also at least one painting of George Washington in a toga. So yes-I honestly could see why Greek deities would take interest in people with a connection to the United States. Athena is obviously interested in me-and I'm very interested in her! Can't wait to work with her, and see what and where she brings me! She hasn't promised me that working with her will be easy-but it will be entirely rewarding, and it will raise me VERY high up. Can't wait!
Just as I was writing this and ruminating on Athena, this song popped into my head (it's like she put it there): "Come, Come, Ye Saints"-a traditional song of the Mormon pioneers. I have no connections to the Latter Day Saints, and I can't say that I agree with all of their views, but I remember reading about them many years ago and being absolutely fascinated by the story of these incredibly brave men, women and children risking their lives to flee persecution to set up their new homes in the wild deserts of Utah-and I remember hearing this song. I believe that many individuals could relate to this song, no matter what their religious or spiritual beliefs.
"Why should we mourn/Or think our lot is hard/Tis not so/all is right/Why should we think/to earn a great reward/If we now shun the fight?"
I think I may have an idea where I may eventually end up state wise...and sooner rather than later as a matter of fact...and I think another verse in this song just might have somewhat confirmed my suspicions:
"...We'll find the place/Which God for us prepared/Far away/In the West..."
(Another song that Athena favors? "The Battle Hymn of the Republic." Lee Greenwood's version in fact. And actually, her enjoyment of that song also somewhat confirms the suspicions of what my link to her is.)
A book that I have on my Kindle that I'm also considering re-reading is "The Magdalene Laundries: a novel based on true events" by Lisa Odgaard. It's a pretty disturbing read, and I really don't have the heart to put it under "Jenna's Book Club" because of the sensitive subject matter. (And warning, tread lightly with this book if you're Irish Catholic, because some of it may be offensive.) But it's still a moving, albeit dark, story. It's inspiring, the main character's friendship with a strange girl at the laundry who taught her the true name of "God"...I AM THAT I AM. This author obviously knows...something. I think it would be timely for me to re-read it. Bonus points is the list at the end of the translations and pronunciations of Irish names.
No comments:
Post a Comment