Well...I'm back! Finally! And I have quite an experience to share!
A few weeks ago, I had a long-distance shamanic soul retrieval journey done for me. It was an AMAZING experience and something that I would highly recommend for anyone! I would like to write a summary and share what the practitioner said in her follow up email to me.
First off, my Power Animal revealed itself to her, and she told me in her email what it was - however I have heard that if you do find out what your Power Animal is, you should keep it to yourself and not tell anyone. So just to be on the safe side, I am not going to say what it is. All I am going to say is that I am grateful to my Animal for wanting to help and assist me on my path and I even carry a stuffed animal of it my bag to classes now! Our Power Animals love to be recognized!
Two "soul fragments" returned to me. Both were from a time in my childhood. I was shamed very badly as a child, so it's quite likely that they left then, in order to keep me safe. However, they both returned very quickly and both were overjoyed to be back with me. One was like "a salve for my eyes" as my practitioner put it, and was "relieved" to be back with me. The other returned to my heart and was "pure comfort, and kept repeating, 'you're safe, you're safe.'"
She also got the sense of a strong Ocean connection and saw me being held by the Ocean, floating with ease. I was told that I should meditate for ten minutes for at least a month and imagine myself being held by the Ocean. So I've been working on that. She told me that if I can do that, the Ocean can easily transmute all negativity that no longer serves me.
My Animal came and closed several "openings" along the crown of my head that seemed to be contributing to my constant anxiety. It was related that I now had power over these openings. If I start to feel greatly anxious, I visualize myself closing these openings like a camera lens-and it really seems to help!
The practitioner also got direct information that I should reduce or completely cut gluten from my diet. I've only gotten around to that for the last few days, but already I can feel a bit of a difference. Reading up on gluten intolerance, I was very surprised to see that I had MANY symptoms of it-brain fog, anxiety, and depression, among others! Another interesting fact: gluten sensitivity features predominately in Irish people (!) and is heavily linked to alcoholism, which I have quite a family history of! I was also told that I should add in large doses of curcumin, which I have been doing.
She was shown where my fingers had been previously been "knitted" to my hands. I've always had issues with fine motor skills. One of her guides severed the cords binding my hands, giving me free movement. My fine motor skills have seemed to be getting better.
Last, but definitely not least, she was taken to a place that felt very ancestral for me, and saw me on the shores of Ireland, my hands pressed to the green grass and black rocks with the sun on my face.
All in all, this was an AMAZING experience! I'd definitely recommend a soul retrieval, or any type of shamanic healing to anyone! The healing is still unfolding, but already I can see and feel a marked difference. Here is my practitioner's webpage: (she gave me permission to tell people about her)
https://themedicinecircle.com/
P.S. Just FYI-if you're interested in seeing what got me interested in shamanism in the first place, please read the book "The Horse Boy" by Rupert Isaacson and its sequel "The Long Ride Home."
No comments:
Post a Comment