As some may or may not know, the asteroid Chiron entered retrograde yesterday...and will be so until approximately December or so. On a whim, I decided to look up Chiron...since not too much are aware of him. Upon finding out that he is actually the asteroid presiding over our deepest, most significant wounds...I felt as though I had to discover where he was in my chart. After doing some digging...I have Chiron in my 1st House. As I read on, I have only been so freaked out (in a good way) once before... (involving the late Sere the horse and my bereaved cousin in Massachusetts...but that's a story for another time.) I could not believe how much "Chiron in the 1st House" fits me and my "wounds" to a T.
Those with Chiron in the 1st house are usually the victims of severe childhood trauma. Yes, that's me. Often, we were made to feel "alienated" and shamed. That's me. As the years go by and we enter adulthood, our trauma grows. We usually have zero to no self-esteem, and often explosive tempers. All me. We believe that we are worthless and "stuck."
So how do we heal? Those with Chiron in the 1st house actually have extremely strong, passionate natures deep down inside. Once we heal our childhood wounds, we're able to come into our true "warrior" selves. We're put here to assist others in fighting back and standing up for themselves...not to mention make a difference. As I've felt for so long now...autism, for example is here to stay. A cure for autism isn't needed...the world however, needs to be dragged kicking and screaming into this "new age." It's time. Our old ways are outdated. Autism doesn't need to go away...the world needs to accept, embrace, and accommodate it. (For example, working on my CERT training - Community Emergency Response Team -I have thought how incredibly beneficial it would be to get autistics trained as CERT team members! No, scratch that-it needs to be done!)
By the way, who was/is apparently the "true" Chiron? Well in Greek mythology he was a centaur. Rejected by his mother, he grew up rejected and heartbroken. As he grew into a stallion, he expressed interest in learning the arts of healing and wisdom...but couldn't move on until he healed himself.
To the Egyptians, he's apparently Anubis...who is definitely on my team! (Note: It has come to me that one of my biggest ancestral fans is Scotia, daughter of the Pharoah and founding mother of the Irish and Scottish Gaels. Something tells me that Anubis helped her through quite a lot...and now they work with me, her great however many times it is granddaughter!)
I love this picture that I took a few years ago of my dear Anubis Squishable (the candle is battery powered.)
I love this painting of Sive, great-great-great granddaughter of Scotia, by the artist Jim Fitzpatrick - doesn't it almost look like it could be me in a past life??? Some may know her as the warrior princess who married Fionn MacCool and was cursed into the form of a deer. She now helps those who are ready to "transform!"
No comments:
Post a Comment