Thursday, October 26, 2017

John's Crazy Socks

https://johnscrazysocks.com/

"Socks, socks, and more socks!" That's the motto of John, a young man who doesn't let Down syndrome stand in his way of owning his own sock company! John captures the spirit of entrepreneurship with his amazing company! I'm planning to load up on socks from John, and advise everyone else to do the same! Please check out John's Crazy Socks!

Just a note...they do give proceeds from their Autism Awareness socks to Autism Speaks. I know that there has been quite a controversy regarding Autism Speaks and how it does not "truly speak for autistic people." John's heart is obviously in the right place, however I am planning on contacting them and suggesting that they support the Autistic Self-Advocacy Network rather than Autism Speaks. Enough of that though, go check this place out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...